This is definitely a winter cocktail and might I just add that this is not for the fainthearted!!! As you can see from the ingredients list, there is no mixers (soda, tonic, etc)
It is delicious but drink responsibly!!!
- 30ml x Contreau
- 30ml x Tequila (gold)
- 90 - 120ml x apple cider
- • For the garnish
- Cinnamon and sugar mix for the glass rim
- Cinnamon stick
- Slice of orange or apple
- Start by first rimming your glass with the sugar and cinnamon.
- You can either rim the glass with a slice of orange and then dip into the sugar/cinnamon mix or you can tip the edge into a simple syrup mix and repeat the same process.
- Add ice to your champagne glass, add a cinnamon stick and a slice of orange or apple.
- Shake together the Contreau and tequila in a cocktail shaker with ice and pour into your glass. Top up with apple cider.