A great variation of basmati rice to serve as a side to any curry or asian-style dish.
- 1 cup x basmati rice uncooked
- 2 cups x vegetable stock
- ¼ tsp x salt
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp x fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp x fresh coriander, finely sliced
- Place the rice, vegetable stock and salt in a small saucepan. Bring the mixture up to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook, covered, for 12 to 15 minutes until the rice has absorbed all the liquid.
- Take the rice off the stove top and allow it to sit with the lid on for about 10 minutes.
- Add the nutmeg, lime juice, and fresh cilantro and fluff up the mixture with a fork.
- Serve immediately.