This cocktail I developed for one of the restaurants where I live. I am happy to say that it went down an absolute treat, specially with the ladies!
Make sure your eggs are fresh and if you prefer not to make your own raspberry syrup, I would recommend the Monin readymade raspberry syrup which you can purchase here in Norway.
- 90ml x gin
- 90ml x raspberry syrup
- Juice from ½ lemon
- 1 egg white
- Freeze dried raspberry or dried edible flowers
- Add gin, raspberry syrup, lemon juice and one egg white to your cocktail shaker.
- Shake dry for 20 seconds. (This means with no ice in it.)
- Add ice and shake for another 30 seconds until cold and the egg white is frothy.
- Strain into a coupe glass and garnish with a freeze dried raspberries.