A few years back I was asked to develop a moctail (non-alcoholic cocktail) for Clausthaler, Norway.
Well, the end result is a refreshing long drink with notes of lemon, mint, honey and pineapple.
- A handful of mint leaves, plus extra for garnish
- 1 x 330ml can Clausthaler Radler Lemon non-alcoholic beer
- 25ml honey
- 100ml pineapple juice
- Squeeze of lemon juice to taste
- Ice cubes
- Bruise the mint leaves with the honey in a glass or cocktail shaker. (Slightly heat the honey to make it more runny)
- Add ice, pineapple juice and a dash of lemon juice and stir or shake to infuse.
- Pour the Clausthaler Radler Lemon non-alcoholic beer into 2 tall glasses filled with ice.
- Pour the infused liquid over with a strainer. Give it a stir.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint.
If you want to make this for a crowd, simply multiply the ingredients and use a pitcher.