A healthy snack that can be eaten anytime of the day! Serve as snack, maybe at breakfast or even dessert!
According to Shira Lenchewski, this pomegranate snack boosts elasticity, promotes hydration and nixes inflammation in our bodies. It is indulgent and it is absolutely delicious!
- 1 cup x pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup x pistachios, chopped
- ¼ cup x pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup x roasted walnuts
- For the Cashew Cream
- 1 cup x raw cashews, soaked in water for at least two hours
- ½ cup x water
- 1 Tbsp plus 1 tsp x maple syrup
- ¼ tsp x vanilla extract
- Pinch of sea salt
- Soak the cashews for at least 2 hours.
- Drain the cashews and transfer to a blender or food processor.
- Add in the water, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt and blend until smooth.
- Create layers of pomegranate seeds, pumpkin seeds, pistachios, walnuts and cashew cream in a small glass.