A quick and delicious salad dressing made with an unexpected addition of Claushaler non-alcoholic beer. Open a can of beer, set aside a small amount for the dressing and enjoy the rest of your beer! It is a win-win situation.
- 90ml x Clausthaler Original non-alcoholic beer
- 1 Tbs x finely chopped shallot
- 1 tsp x grated orange
- 1 Tbs x honey
- 1 tsp x Dijon mustard
- 4 Tbsp x olive oil
- 2 tsp x lemon juice
- 1 tsp x maldon salt
- ½ tsp x black pepper
- Place all the ingredients except the olive oil in a blender or you can whisk vigorously by hand.
- Pour the olive oil in a thin stream whilst your blender is on (or whisking).
- Drizzle straight onto your salad or place into a salad bottle.
- In a sealed bottle and in the fridge, this dressing will be good for at least 1 week.