A unique and heavenly champagne cocktail with blackberries, maple syrup and lavender flowers!
Adapted from The Adventure Bite.
- • For the syrup
- 1 cup x frozen blackberries
- ½ cup x maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp x edible lavender flowers (dried or fresh)
- ¼ cup x vodka
- • Assembling the cocktail
- 2 bottles x prosecco or champagne (Chilled)
- 1 Tbsp x blackberry syrup
- 1 x punnet fresh blackberries
- In a saucepan, bring the frozen blackberries and maple syrup to a slow boil.
- Mash the berries gently as they cook until blackberries are broken down (about 5 minutes).
- Add lavender flowers (removing from stem if they are fresh) and boil for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and add the vodka.
- If time permits allow steeping for at least 1 hour and up to 2 days in fridge.
- Once completely cooled, strain through a sieve into a bottle and keep chilled in the fridge.
- To assemble the cocktail, pour 1 Tbsp of blackberry syrup in the bottom of your champagne flute, add a stem of lavender and a blackberry and top up with chilled champagne.